day 5- trip from London, England to Frankfurt, Germany
Today we left Will in London to meet up with Bridget and Noah Mason in Frankfurt, Germany. We had quite the experience in the airport, however, despite a few setbacks made it successfully to our destination.
Frankfurt is a large with over 1.5 million residents. Its very new and modern compared to what I thought it would look like. The hostel we were staying in was right across the street from the train station...which happens to be right in the middle of The Red Light District...yep prostitutes, sex shops and strip bars galore..it was quite the experience.
after meeting up with bridge and noah we walked to the water front to find a place to eat. Germans know how to EAT...I wasnt sure i would like the food but it was great. I also had my first beer..i actually enjoyed it!
we were told not to be out after dark so headed back to the hostel to hit the sack.
Day 6-trip from Frankfurt to Rothenburg,Germany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey megan. Wow your first beer. Ever? Hmmmm i suppose it took at least 1 minute to drink.
I know you guys are on a tight budget but please do not take up any red light professions while abroad.
Did your mom get you your mney or do you need any. Let em know.
Have fun.
Love you lots.
Need pics of germany. Come on want to see the red lights.
Hi Megan,
I will put money in your account tomorrow, lisa is putting the money in my account today, she said she sent it but of course I never got it.
Stay safe sounds like 1st ave in Seattle.
German beer, not like Mexico and the sweet drinks.
Stay safe, love you!!!
Post a Comment